Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Funnies # 30

Happy Friday Everyone!!! How has your week gone? I am busy! Last few days of work before taxes are due. And everyone seems to have forgotten this year, so we have been slammed. We had at least 8 people come in last week wanting to do years 2007 - 2012... and apparently now they are in a rush. Go figure!

Emily and I have a community Pinterest board for Friday Funnies. If you'd like to join us in pinning some funnies let me know and I'll send you an invitation.

So who needs a laugh today!?

I guess this is why you don't put Christmas lights on a palm tree...

Merica!

Haha ok sure, but I do actually want to see it.

Mundane Monday: Funny Dog Pictures | Baking Beauty



Haha! True. Every single day

Miss Kay

hahahahahha

funny texts

This last one is so my husband. I showed it to him and he died laughing!

Hope you have a great weekend! I'll be buried in numbers and forms! Only 7 more days!

8 comments:

  1. These sure gave me a chuckle. I love that picture of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber... I never quite got what she sees in him. She can do so much better!!! :) Have a happy weekend and good luck with those tax forms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree! Good thing she dumped him!

      Delete
  2. That last one is awesome! Tax deadline is almost here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more week!!! Although I am a little sad it's ending cause then I get no "break"

      Delete
  3. OMG! OMG! OMG! This first picture made me spit out my drink all over my laptop keyboard. OMG! That is so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Totally made me laugh! And looks like something my husband would do!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna