Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Funnies # 31

Happy Friday Ya'll! There are only 4 days left of tax season! And holy moley did everyone forget this year?! We have been so, so busy! It's good cause it makes the day go faster, but bad cause I am swamped. I worked late last night, might work tonight, work tomorrow, possibly Sunday also, and then Monday is the last day!

I'm a little sad tax season is ending this year, I enjoyed leaving the boys and going to work. Talking to adults, and getting a little break away from the kids.

Anyways, who needs a laugh.

Emily and I have a community Pinterest board dedicated to Friday Funnies. If you'd like to join us in pinning some laughs, let me know and I'll send you an invite. The more the merrier!


Channing Tatum

Brains are awesome.... I wish everyone had one....

locked-keys-funny-fail

hahaha WHAT

Hahahahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing.

I thought Darth Vader with a Disney balloon was funny enough...and then I saw what the stormtroopers have on...

I was wondering...

.

AMEN!!!!!!!! Lol




And of course a little Ryan Gosling this morning
:-)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Channing Tatum is having a baby? And here I thought I still had a shot with the man… dang it!
    Happy Weekend Audrey!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my favorite Grumpy Cat picture ever!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna