Tuesday, April 2, 2013

In A Blogging Funk

I'm stuck in a blogging funk. I feel like every day is the same here, like the movie Groundhog's Day. Possibly due to the tax season (14 days left!) So this post is going to be all kinds of random and all over the place and pretty much a photo bomb of pictures. I took over 300 in the month of March!

We took Jensen to see the Easter Bunny. Jakah wouldn't get out of the stroller. And after this year I don't think I care if they see him again. I just like to get their picture with him for their first year


We have had some beautiful weather here the past few days. Days filled with playing outside and sunshine!


My husband traded our utility trailer for a kids quad. I don't know who is more excited, Jakah, Jensen or my husband.


I'm trying to get into more pictures, but it's hard with no one around to take them, so I am learning the one handed picture taking technique.


We're still potty training... mostly naked. At least I got some undies on him this time!


We colored some Easter Eggs


And got Easter Baskets



And Finally... I managed to get a picture of all the cousins with them looking at me and smiling (for the most part)!



4 comments:

  1. As you know, I totally understand the blogging funk. Ugh. Hope it gets better.

    I'm totally jealous of your sunshine. And those red dining chairs - awesomesauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Ikea chairs and red spray paint! My own idea way back before Pinterest even existed :)

      Delete
  2. Cute, cute pics. Your boys are adorable. My kids would love to have a quad. Hubby always talks about getting one for my mom's house because of where she lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be nice once he gets used to it and we can take our dirt bikes out with him!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna