Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Funnies # 35

Happy Friday!!! We have been busy around here. Sports started up again. Jakah was excited to go. All went well, he even listened to the coach and participated for the most post. Until he decided to lay in the soccer goal and play. I decided to try and kick the ball around, and tapped it into the goal to show him it was fun. Unfortunately the ball hit him in the face and he bit his lip. And then went all drama king on me because there was blood. He told me to take him to the hospital because he was bleeding. Of course I felt horrible, so we sat and watched others play for a while. Eventually he went back out to play. Mom of the year here!
Woow. Haha

My parents are also FINALLY remodeling their house. Of course my mom decided to do all this work before her family reunion at the end of July. So I have been over helping when I can. This weekend I am painting.

Speaking of Jakah, has gotten to the funny stage. Last night he wasn't in bed like he was supposed to be. So I went in his room and told him it was bedtime, to which he quickly picked up a 5 lb dumbbell and told me he had things to do. I had to walk out and laugh in the living room.

This weekend is also my birthday weekend. My last weekend of being 30! And I'll be at my parents house painting. It's not that bad, I like painting, I'll be kid free, and I might even talk my husband into taking me to dinner and a movie.

Which movie should we see? Iron Man 3 or Star Trek? I don't care either way as long as I get to eat popcorn. We hardly ever go to the movies, and I love movie popcorn! Yum! Of course all those pounds I have been working to lose away (4 this week) will probably be gained back just from the popcorn. Ugh!

Anyways onto some laughs! Emily and I have a community Pinterest board for Friday Funnies. If you would like to join us in pinning some laughs let me know and I'll send you an invitation.

REIGNING HIDE AND SEEK WORLD CHAMPION

Who wore it better? Robin Williams says he did
Robin Williams tweeted: "I think I wore it better." ha

"Should you Shave your Legs?": A Flowchart This basically describes what every girl goes through

Nailed It!  I love these!

This last one is really long, but had me laughing for forever!

HAHAHAHA

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

And remember....
Birthday humor

8 comments:

  1. Happy pre-birthday! Have fun painting! I like painting, but I hate the clean up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have to do the clean up so it was perfect! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the photoshop one. Thanks for the giggles. Have a great birthday weekend. P.S. I like to paint too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photoshop one is hilarious!

      Delete
  3. Happy early birthday! Go see Star Trek, it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We totally saw Star Trek... my husband was even nice and sprung for 3D LOL

      Delete
  4. I saw both movies (different weekends). My son works at an ice rink (that is 30 minutes away from our home) but only works 3 hour shifts. I like to go to a movie to kill the time until he is done work instead of driving home and back again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea! I bet you get caught up on all the new movies!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna