Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mustache Men

Do you ever have one of those nights where everyone is being goofy?

I'm not quite sure how this night happened, but I think Jakah my 3 year old was talking about having a mustache. And how his dad can grow a mustache but he can't.

So my husband gave him a mustache. Good thing I have lots of make-up that I never wear, cause a brown eyeliner pencil came in handy!







A rare photo of me and the Mustache Men


Sad mustache man


And scary mustache man


And a baby with a mustache is funny and creepy all at once




Moments like these are hilarious, and make a frustrating days so much better. Good thing they are cute and goofy. I guess I'll keep them around for a while.

GFunkified

14 comments:

  1. Your family is too funny! Simple, silly things are the memories the boys will cherish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they remember this stuff!

      Delete
  2. Love those funny moustaches! I will try that the next time we're having a rough day around here. I know I have an old brown eyeliner pencil somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They seriously could NOT get any cuter. Even with goofy mustaches. :D My oldest and the younger girl had mustaches one day. What is it that makes them so funny?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, mustaches are just so funny, on anyone ha ha!

      Delete
  4. So cute, sometimes being goofy just helps : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, and made me feel less frustrated!

      Delete
  5. Ok Jensen looks like the baby from Adam's family with that mustache!!! yes very creepy. I love fun families! Tell Jakah he looked very manly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the baby I was trying to figure out who he looked like!!!!

      Delete
  6. Your boys are getting so big. How cute. Love your new blog too. So happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so big and old now! It's a little sad.

      Delete
  7. Oh my god...the baby mustache is too much!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna