Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Funnies # 36

Happy Friday!!!

Oh how I have missed doing Friday Funnies!

Hopefully you have to, and need a laugh today!

There is a community Pinterest board dedicated to Friday Funnies. If you would like to be added let me know! The more the merrier or funnier!


This doesn't apply to me cause I am addicted to stupid Candy Crush, but I know there is someone out there who doesn't play.




Decisions...Decisions....
Jurassic Park in my house... Hahaha!
This is fantastic!

.
I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Did you save these up while you were away from blogging? These are some of my favorites ever! The race posters make me laugh the hardest. I wish I would have thought of that when my husband was big into running. I guess I'll have to do it now when I cheer on my kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did in fact keep my eye out for laughs! I love the running one too!

      Delete
  2. LOL - love the walking dead one - I have no idea what candy crush is either. I've been too busy watching the show!
    And the baby gate thing? oh yes, been there. still have Sharpie scribbled walls in one hallway as a reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna