Monday, November 18, 2013

Old School Blogging - A little about me

Hey all! I know I've been MIA for quite some time now. There's really no excuse other than I have been busy with the boys, getting ready for tax season, oh and this little accounting job I have picked up. Also learning how to use the new laptop and I've had some blogging writers block.

So I thought I would try to get back into the swing of things with an Old School Blogging link up. I am linking up with Miss Elaine-ous and her co-host That's Vandy

Getting to know me

Where is your cell phone? Charging on the kitchen counter by my keys and purse
Your Significant Other? Is amazing!


Your Hair? Is thin and baby fine and falling out :( Yes I cried over it. But it looks like the vitamins I have been taking are helping it grow in!
Your Mother? Is creative, social and fun. And AWESOME
Your Father? Is handy, amazing with tools, helpful whenever I ask. I am most like him
Your favorite thing? Baking, I LOVE baking
Your dream last night? No idea, I rarely remember my dreams unless they are crazy!
Your favorite drink? Non alcoholic - coffee and ice tea. Alcoholic - Long island iced teas
Your dream / goal? Raise caring men and give them experiences I never had growing up, Open a little bakery with delicious goodies!
The room you are in? The dining room, right next to the kitchen
Your fear? My husband and I dying at the same time and leaving the boys
Where do you want to be in six years? Working a part time job, shuttling boys around to various sports practices, traveling with my family
Where were you last night? In the living room, watching football, trying to master a new stitch on a scarf I am knitting. I tore it apart 3 times last night
What are you not? Patient, I am so very impatient
Muffins? I love baking them! But my favorite is poppy seed from Costco
One of your wish list items? Gah I am horrible, I can't think of a single thing I want for Christmas! Unless I can count a bigger kitchen!
Where you grew up? I moved to Washington from Arizona when I was 8. But since moving to Washington I have lived in the same area
Last thing you did? Made the boys pancakes for breakfast
What are you wearing? My pajamas - Yoga pants, t-shirt and a sweatshirt (I don't sleep in a sweatshirt, I was just cold this morning)
Your TV? I record everything and watch it later, or actually never get around to watching it and then having to delete stuff
Your pets? Just Stitch - the most useless dog ever! She refuses to eat food off the floor that the boys drop!

Your computer? Brand new fancy Toshiba touchscreen laptop
Your life? Busy!
Your mood? Tired, trying to think of everything coming up for the week. Feel like I am missing something
Missing someone? My grandpa
Your car? Subaru Forester that I LOVE
Something you are not wearing? Make up
Favorite store? Kohls! I can find amazingly cheap deals there
Your summer? Has been planned out for next year already! Lots of weekend trips coming up!
Like someone? Like like? Well that would be my husband of course!
Your favorite color? Tiffany Blue!
When was the last time you laughed?  A few minutes ago, I finally downloaded some old videos of the boys. It was an underwear dance party
Last time you cried? Yesterday, trying to download the videos, It wasn't working and I was frustrated.
What is one thing on your To-Do list? Just for today? Find wooden discs and magnets so I can make a Christmas Countdown thing for the boys

How about you?!
OSBimage125

8 comments:

  1. Your "useless" dog is pretty cute! ;) And I love baking too...

    Thanks for linking up with Old School Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you said your dream is to raise caring men! I found out last week that I am having a baby boy (I have no idea what to do with a boy since my daughter and I are super girly). :-) I am super excited though for the journey and to add another good man to the world! Thanks for sharing a glimpse into your world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boys are awesome! Although I have nothing to really compare it too :)

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed looking through your blog, Audrey. Love your sense of humor!:)
    Andrea Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you want for Christmas: a Kohl's gift card! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna