Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Husband #iPPP



Today is adorable little boy's birthday


According to Facebook he is turning 22. Of course he's not turning 22, but we'll let him think so right?

This is the 11th birthday I have celebrated with him. And of course I love him more today than I did 11 years ago.


My husband is amazing. My partner in crime. One of the only people that really gets me. He knows when I am upset, sometimes even before I do. He works harder than anyone I know. I love his sense of humor.


He is also an amazing father. He has more patience that I could EVER have. He rarely gets angry (unlike me and my short temper)

And although we are complete opposites, he is truly the peanut butter to my jelly!


So Happy Birthday Husband! You are a wonderful husband and father!





I am linking up with Greta at GFunkified for her weekly #iPPP

10 comments:

  1. Aw, happy birthday, husband! I hope your 22nd was amazing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he's turning 22 that means I'm gonna be 22 right?!

      Delete
  2. How sweet!!! Happy birthday to your hub...I know he was surrounded by LOTS of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! He had a good birthday (I think!)

      Delete
  3. Awwww, Happy #22 (wink) to the hubby!
    Haha - love the pictures with the wax (?) figures. Hope he has a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yes those are wax! I doubt he would be that silly with the real celebrities LOL

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to him! What a lovely post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the *old* photo. Happy Birthday Casey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That 22 year old picture! lol Doesn't Jensen look just like him!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna