Wednesday, March 12, 2014

First Mall Date #iPPP

Last weekend we met up with my friend Suzanne and her adorable daughter Zoe. They live about an hour and a half away, and were unable to make it to Jakah's birthday party due to being sick. So we decided to have a playdate half way between both of us. Luckily there is a mall with a Red Robin and a kid's museum.

Oh My Goodness the cuteness was on overload.

First we had lunch, where they insisted on sitting next to each other where they talked about anything and everything.



After lunch we headed down to the kids museum. They graciously let Jensen tag along with them.




Of course they had a blast at the museum! Played wonderful together, let us moms actually chat for a bit!





Afterwards, Jakah wanted to take his date for ice cream, so off we went.





Seriously, how cute are they! (everyone say Awe!)

How is it possible I am chaperoning a mall date already!?

I hope when they are teenagers, they still let Jensen tag along with them!

This is linked up with Greta at GFunkified for her weekly #iPPP
GFunkified

9 comments:

  1. I saw those earlier...how cute is that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is adorable! Now he only talks about Zoe

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh Audrey!! How adorable are they!?! The big smiles are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO CUTE. WHat a fun day!! We love Red Robin and that mall/museum looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty fun. Jakah asks every day if we are going to do it again

      Delete
  4. awww...I wish my sweetheart still took me out for ice cream!
    they are adorable, holding hands and all.
    And is that the world's largest game of Lite Bright? I am sure none of my previous dates ever had something so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the lite bright was awesome! My sweetheart doesn't take me out anymore either lol!

      Delete
  5. They had so much fun! I can't believe how big the boys are getting

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna